View from the Tower – Sara Mather
As part of a regular feature in our monthly newsletters we will be taking a sneaky look into the lives of the people that make Brunel Capital Partners tick. This month, we get to know Sara…
1. What first attracted you to Brunel Capital Partners?
2. What is the most enjoyable part of your job?
Working with a lovely team of people
3. Describe yourself in three words
Lively. Thoughtful. Tired!
4. What was your worst ever job?
Never had anything too awful luckily.
5. Favourite Band/Artist
I’m loving Sia at the moment.
6. Favourite Film
I recently watched Enders Game which I surprisingly really enjoyed!
7. Favourite Book
There are so many. Time Travellers Wife was a good one.
8. Favourite TV show or play
Friday Night Lights is brilliant.
9. Favourite type of holiday
Anything active, somewhere beautiful
10. Favourite smell
11. Favourite Food/meal
12. Dog or Cat?
13. Which 3 people (past or present) would you invite to dinner?
David Attenborough, Michael McIntyre and my brother. He lives in Leeds so I don’t get to see him enough.
14. If you weren’t working at Brunel, what would you be doing?
I would be looking after my little ones, or working out in the forest somewhere doing conservation.