View from the Tower – Lucie Ellrich
As part of a regular feature in our monthly newsletters we will be taking a sneaky look into the lives of the people that make Brunel Capital Partners tick. This month, we get to know Lucie…
1. What first attracted you to Brunel Capital Partners?
The opportunity to work within a company that puts the needs of their clients at the forefront of their advice process.
2. What is the most enjoyable part of your job?
The variety of what I do and the people I work with
3. Describe yourself in three words
Friendly, independent & trustworthy
4. What was your worst ever job?
Handing out leaflets offering pizzas for 1p
5. Favourite Band/Artist
It’s hard to narrow it down, I do love a lot of indie type bands, although also have a secret love of (some) boybands.
6. Favourite Film
7. Favourite Book
8. Favourite TV show or play
9. Favourite type of holiday
Any….Sometimes I just want to spend time lying on a beach, other times more adventure
10. Favourite smell
freshly baked bread
11. Favourite Food/meal
Cheese, Chocolate, raspberries, Nachos, Roast dinner, Lasagne – this list could go on a while….
12. Dog or Cat?
13. Which 3 people (past or present) would you invite to dinner?
Audrey Hepburn, Prince Harry, Mark Owen
14. If you weren’t working at Brunel, what would you be doing?
If I’d won the lottery, travelling the world – or I’d like to one day set up my own coffee shop