View from The Tower – Beccy Kedward
1. What first attracted you to Brunel Capital Partners?
The vision & the quality
2. What is the most enjoyable part of your job?
Making the numbers work & team chocolate.
3. Describe yourself in three words
Determined, reliable & (slightly) rambunctious
4. What was your worst ever job?
A cleaner at university halls…
5. Favourite Band/Artist
6. Favourite Film
Walking the line
7. Favourite Book
When god was a rabbit, by Sarah Winman
8. Favourite TV show or play
9. Favourite type of holiday
10. Favourite smell
My mums gravy
11. Favourite Food/meal
12. Dog or Cat?
Dogs, especially golden retrievers.
13. Which 3 people (past or present) would you invite to dinner?
14. If you weren’t working at Brunel, what would you be doing?
Running my own cheese & cider shop