Come and join our Team
Are you motivated to help people create the life they have always wanted and at the same time achieve your own goals? Are you happy to challenge how things are done? Then we would love to hear from you.
We are a Chartered Financial Planning company continually striving for excellence. We have great teams in both our office locations and in return for hard work and dedication you can expect competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a positive working environment.
Why Brunel Capital Partners
- Great holiday entitlement, 25 days a year
- A day off on your birthday
- One refresher day each quarter to use on something that you feel gives you a better work life balance like a day to sort your life admin so you don’t need to do it on the weekend!
- Full study support – both financial and study leave – up to Chartered Financial Planner status.
- Remote working options.
- A supportive and friendly team.
- 3% employer pension contribution in addition to 5% employee (increasing in line with statutory increases).
- Private health insurance.
- Income protection.
- Life assurance worth 6 x salary.
- Quarterly review
- Good career progression.
The other things
- Smart–casual dress code
- Celebration and Team building company events
- That all important Christmas party
- Happiness Pulse
- A fun working environment.
What we look for
- Excellence in all you do
- Respect for each other and our clients
- A Willingness to help
- Happy people with a positive attitude
Applying for permanent positions
If you’d like to join our team, email us an up-to-date CV, we are happy to receive a short video too.
Training with Brunel
When we employ someone who is good we like to keep them! Many of our team have developed their careers with us and risen through the firm. Whether you have aspirations to become a Financial Planner or a technical whizz the depth and breadth of our company allows for good career progression.
You will be supported with training and coaching as you progress.