2015 Client Survey Results

As always, we would like to extend our thanks to all of our clients who took part in this year’s client survey. All of your feedback is taken into account and it really does provide us with an invaluable way of both measuring how we are doing whilst  enabling us to make specific improvements that matter to you.

If you left us an individual comment during the survey then we will be in touch in person but, as usual, we feel it is important to share the broad results and statistics with you so that you have a window on our performance as a business.

This year’s survey was completed between March and June and collected a total of 38 responses.

In the ‘About what we do’ section, we were pleased to see that 100% of respondents ‘agree’ or ‘strongly agree’ that we ‘listen and seek to understand what you want out of life’. Whilst there are, of course, more technical elements to financial planning, this is arguably more important: we need to discuss and decide where you want to get to before we begin to build the vehicle to take you there. In the same section, 100% of respondents again ‘agree’ or ‘strongly agree’ that they understood our approach to investing money. It is important that we communicate with you on why and how we do this, so we’re delighted to see that this communication appears to be very clear.

In the section of the survey covering how we review your financial plan, 95% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that our frequency of reviews is correct (5% were neutral), whilst 97% agreed they understood the benefits of a review (3% were neutral). Reviews are important to make sure that you are still heading in the direction you want to be heading in and we are doing everything to make sure that you get there.

The ‘How are we doing’ section is a particularly important tool for us to assess our service, so we were delighted with your feedback here. 97% of responses to all questions were ‘agree’ or ‘strongly agree’, with the remaining 3% choosing neutral. 100% of respondents felt that they could ‘raise any concerns or ask questions at any time’, whilst 97% chose ‘agree’ or ‘strongly agree’ when asked if they felt they could recommend Brunel to a friend.

Overall, we are delighted with the feedback and will continue to strive to maintain the extremely high standards we set for ourselves every day: as always, the goal is to get 100% in every single category!

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this year’s survey and, if you missed out or would like to raise anything with us in private, then do feel free to get in touch with us directly here and we’ll be delighted to assist in any way we can.